Check out this article written by one of our very own gymnasts!
- Gold Medal Gymnastics Wins NYS Title, Times of Northport, February 14,2013
- Women’s Gymnastics Adds Faden to Recruiting Class of 2012, gopsusports.com, April 24, 2012 (PDF here.)
- Locals take NYS Championships, Huntington Times, February 2012
- Girls Bone Health
- Emily Hill in the 2009 Towson Tigers Gymnastics Guide
- Let’s Get Ready To Tumble, The North Shore Sun, February 22, 2008
- A Whole Host of Winners
- Junior Olympian, Dominique DeRosa
- Victoria Caputo, All Around Champion, Hicksville Illustrated News, March, 2007
- Gymnast Wins State Crown, The Long Islander, February 13, 2003
- Four Gymnasts from Patchogue Medford Attend 2007 USAIGC National Gymnastic Competition
- Floored by Carly’s Mettel
- Salavec Shines at National Competition
- Two Local Gymnasts Capture State Crown, The Observer, April 26, 2006
- A Special Olympian’s Personal Triumph, The Long Islander, January 1999
- Patrick Booton, A Huntington Hero
5 Gymnasts from our Huntington facility have qualified to go to the Junior Olympic National Training Camp at the Bela Karolyi Ranch in Houston, Texas!
CONGRATULATIONS to Emma Breitbarth, Alexis Stern, Sarah Goldman, Hannah Cohen and Olivia Waldorf!
They leave today to train with the National Staff Members! The World Team is still training until Friday and will be at the ranch with them!!! Makayla Maroney, Kyla Ross and company! Such a great experience for the girls….memories they will never forget!
We are very proud of them!