- Career High on Vault .225 (Scoring 9.850) in final performance of collegiate career.
- 2007,08’,09’,10’ Four-Time NACGC/W Scholastic All-American
- 2008, 09’, 10’ Three-Time Academic All-Big Ten
- 2004 & 2006 Two Time National Qualifier
- Four-Time Junior Olympic National Championship Qualifier
- Won the 2013 Region 6 Championship on uneven bars and finished 2nd in the all-around
- Won all 4 events and claimed the all-around title at the 2012 Region 6 Championships
- 2001 Junior Olympic National Champion in all-around beam and floor.
- Took 4th in 2001 Junior Olympic Regional Championship
- First in all-around at NYS Championships
- Four Time Elite International Competitor.
- EAGL all-around championship record (39.625)
- Level 10 National Vault Champion
- Elite Junior National all-around Champion
- 2009 Level 10 Region 6 all-around and floor exercise championships.
- 4 Year Level 10 National Qualifier
- Level 10 Regional AA Champion 2 Years (2003 & 2006)
- Level 10 National Competitor for 7 Years.
- Tops National Competitor
- 2nd Place in all-around Region 6 Championship
- Member of 2009 Region 6 National Team
- 2008 Regional Vault, Beam and all-around Champion
- Three-Time National Qualifier
- Level 10 Regional Beam & Floor Champion 2005
- Tops National Qualifier
- #1 Tops Qualifier 8 Years in a Row!
- Elite Gymnast at age 12
- Maryland Team Co-Captain with 8 Balance Beam Titles
- Career High 9.95 on Beam, 9.850 Floor, 9.825 vault
- EAGL Specialist
- Named most Decorated GW Gymnast in History!
- Captain of GW Gymnastics Team
- 2016 EAGL Gymnast of the Year
- 2013 EAGL All Academic Team
- 2019 Career Best all-around 38.750
- 2019 Career Best uneven bars 9.800
- NCGA National Championships Qualifier
- Part of team that advanced to the NCATA Semifinals with win over Fairmont State
- Four Year Letter Winner in Gymnastics
- 2 Year Scholar Athlete
- NCAA Division of Womens Gymnastics
- Career High of 9.675 on Beam at Rutgers Quad Meet (2/20/16)
- 3X Level 10 National Qualifier
- Level 10 National Qualifier 06-08
- Level 10 State Champion
- Level 9 National Floor & Vaulting Champion
- Career High of 9.825 on Bars against Brown
- Tied a Career High of 9.775 on Beam against California
- Earned All- Academic honorable mention honors
- Competed in all 11 meets as a Beam Specialist 2013
- Placed on the MIC Scholastic All-Conference Team 2012
- Placed on NACGC/W All-Academic Team 2012
- Four-Year Letter Winner for Townson Gymnastics Team
- 2x All-East Coast Athlectiv Conference Honoree in the uneven bars.
- Named ECAC Scholar Athlete
- USAG Level 10 Competitor
- Trained for the 2004 Olympics
- Level 10 Hall of Fame
- 2000 All-Around Regional Champion
- Level 10 3 Time Qualifier for Junior Olympics National Championships
- Ranked No. 16 on beam in Southeast Region
- Ranked No. 8 in the all around and No. 19 on vault
- Career best 9.825 on vault
- No. 9 in Nebraska for vault
- Placed 8th on Bars and 10th on Vault at the 2012 NYS Championships
- Level 10 Gymnast
- 2 Time National Qualifier
- Won All-Around, Beam, and Floor Titles in her final Regionals Appearance.