Ms Sarah Losee – USA Girls Team Director
- Junior Olympic Coach since 2016
- USAG Safety Certified
- Assistant Development Director for over 2 years
- Junior Olympic Level 9 Gymnast at GMGC Rocky Point
Mr Vincent Scarduzio – USA Girls Team Coach
- Gold Medal Gymnastics: Assistant coach to Erika Waiser 2016 coach of the year for Boys USAG program levels 4 and 5.
- Hasbro Inc.: Current east coast performance team member as a Power Ranger.
- Motion Gymnastics: Assistant head coach for the USAG Trampoline & Tumbling program.
- Queens College: Current studying for bachelors in Nutrition and Exercise Science.
- Full Impact Martial Arts: Previous Co-Owner and head instructor.
- NASM-CPT: Currently licensed NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- 1st Degree black belt in American Kenpo
- Multiple time NASKA World Champion Martial Artist with several ESPN appearances.
Ms Barbara Tiess – College Coordinator
- Coaching for over 28 years
- Region 6 National Elite Chairman for 6 years
- Coached USAG National Team Members
- Many State, Regional and National Champions
- Over 25 College Scholarships
- Over 20 National TOPS Team Members
- USAG Region 6 Service Recipient Award
- 2017-2018 USAG Developmental Team Invite
Hilton Head Invitational
2018 Excalibur Cup
- Gabby Dunn – Vault – 9.675(1st)!, Beam – 9.375(2nd), Floor – 9.425(1st)1, AA – 37.5(3rd)
- Kaitlyn Garrett – Bars – 9.225, Floor 9.275, AA – 35.475